|For the record, this font doesn't allow for an apostrophe in the word "aren't" - I haven't forgotten it|
2. Respond to your readers. If they comment, make sure you reply to them! It helps build your community. If you're on Blogger, then you need to make sure you're responding via email so that they know you responded. If you click "reply" on the actual post, they will not be notified that you responded.
3. On that note, make sure that you're not a no-reply blogger. That way, when you comment on other people's blogs, they can respond back to you.
4. Also, comment on other blogs.
5. Have a killer "About Me" page
6. Have social media pages and be active on them
7. Have some sort of goal. Why are you doing this? What do you want to get from it? How will you determine if you're successful or not?
8. Try your best to have original content. Why would people want to read your blog instead of someone else's?
Anyone have any other tips you think I should add?